Behind the reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TVD/TO AU forum. Year is 2023. It's time to help fight towards new vampire who is a common enemy. Canon and OC are welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The staff team
Latest topics
» The Arrow~JCink Premium
It's time to confrront the demons EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:53 am by Guest

» Long Live Evil | Disney Descendant RPG
It's time to confrront the demons EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 11:28 am by Guest

» Some women fear the fire. Some women simply become it.
It's time to confrront the demons EmptyMon May 29, 2017 4:37 pm by Katrien Blackburn

» What are you listening at the moment
It's time to confrront the demons EmptySat May 27, 2017 9:23 am by Katrien Blackburn

» The Next Incantation [LB]
It's time to confrront the demons EmptyThu May 25, 2017 10:18 pm by Guest

» It's time to confrront the demons
It's time to confrront the demons EmptyTue May 23, 2017 5:19 pm by Katrien Blackburn

» Canon list
It's time to confrront the demons EmptyMon May 22, 2017 8:38 am by Katrien Blackburn

» Elena Gilbert ( WIP )
It's time to confrront the demons EmptySun May 21, 2017 5:25 pm by Elena Gilbert

» May death do you part ( Open )
It's time to confrront the demons EmptySun May 21, 2017 5:06 pm by Owen Shaw

Vote for us

It's time to confrront the demons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katrien Blackburn
Vampire
Vampire
Katrien Blackburn

It's time to confrront the demons Empty
PostSubject: It's time to confrront the demons   It's time to confrront the demons EmptySat May 20, 2017 2:47 pm

"I am bored," Katrien Blackburn said to herself while looking at her reflection in the big mirror in her room.
She frowned. Her life used to be way more interesting.
Everything was fine, well, more than fine, she would even dare to say perfect before that Klaus boy came here and stopped her from having fun.
Don't get her wrong, she can have fun now as well. But looking at people while their soul left their body was something like the miracle. Now she is not supposed to kill people. At least not yet.

She called this period 'peace while thinking about strategy'. She is definitely not done with this city. Not yet.

She is something life famous in this city. And it's not because she is the singer. They call her barbie monster.
Behind this beautiful face is a demon who is ready to kill every living person in the city and not even blink in the process.

"Let's go out" she realized she is probably going insane. She started speaking to herself a lot.
Katrien dressed short black dress and matching heels.
She was ready to go out.
She went to Mystic Grill. Kol was there, of course.

"What you want to drink the sunshine?" he is probably the only person here who actually likes Katrien. It's not like has a chance with her, he is definitely not her type.
"I would like 0 positive" she smiled and looked around her.

"Just give me vodka, and I'll find some fresh blood" she winked to him and looked at the girl next to her.

"Hi dear, be calm. I don't want to ruin this pretty dress." She smiled and bit the girl.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett
Witch
Witch
Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: It's time to confrront the demons   It's time to confrront the demons EmptySat May 20, 2017 3:07 pm

Bonnie walked into the Mystic Grill, mostly because she was bored and didn't have much to do really. All her friends seemed to be busy with something. When she walked towards the bar area she saw something she didn't really wanna never see again in her life.

"Hey, you. Can you just stop doing in the public? I don't care that you are a vampire," she said simply and took seat bit away from you. She really wasn't afraid that much. She has dealt with vampires before.

"I'll take one glass of wine for now," she said there something simple. She knew that she might end up ordering later something stronger too. It usually ends up like that. She can even get drunk from alcohol still. Even if she tries to do it barely, only when she really feels like. She knows how to control it.

She looked around her in the grill and wondered what she should do if that vampire won't stop sucking that poor girl's blood. She finds it so disgusting thing to do. She was wearing black jeans, white t-shirt and then also a black jacket, also heels what matched.
Back to top Go down
Katrien Blackburn
Vampire
Vampire
Katrien Blackburn

PostSubject: Re: It's time to confrront the demons   It's time to confrront the demons EmptySat May 20, 2017 3:27 pm

Katrien stopped drinking and looked at the witch with a smile on her face.
"Why? Are you jealous? I'm ready to share" she said without even bothering to clean her face. Blood was all around her mouth. She wasn't afraid because of this poor witch.
If witches had really that much power, Katrien would be dead by now. And yet, here she is, alive (or dead, she wasn0t really sure) and drinking blood whenever and wherever she wants.

"I won't stop just because you said that. Remember that i can rip your beautiful throat in the second" she winked and take some vodka.

"Do you want a sip sunshine?" She looked at the girl who was still under compulsion. The girl was just looking at Katrien, too afraid to say anything.
Katrien usually prefers to hunt them. She likes to see the fear in their eyes while they were wondering if this was their last day. She liked to see them run because it was funnier. But now, she wasn't really in the mood to chase someone, she was wearing high heels after all.

Katrien looked at the Benett witch again, daring her to say or do anything.
"Kol, give my friend, Benett witch another drink. It's on me. She looks like she really needs it, she is in the really bad mood. She looked at Kol and then looked at the girl again.
"So, what we were doing. Ah yes, you offered the drink to me" she smiled and started drinking blood again.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett
Witch
Witch
Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: It's time to confrront the demons   It's time to confrront the demons EmptySun May 21, 2017 5:19 am

Bonnie looked at the Vampire and just sighed. "Ew, no thank you," she said there with disgust in her face. She would never drink someone's blood willingly never. She looked at her when she threatened to kill her there.

"You know you can threaten me but I know how to protect myself from you. Trust me. I'm not your some weak witch who can't do things to harm you. Trust me I'm more capable of than those witches you have met in past," she said there with a smirk. She knew even if she tried to hurt her there then she might regret it later on.

"The bad mood was caused by you, Katrien," she said there simply and looked at the drink. She did drink her wine away with one try. She needed it a bit and she can't get really drunk right now awhile Katrien is here. "Well, you know what, it's not really my business what you do but don't kill the girl. We don't need dead bodies what we need bury and this city has anyways very few non-supernaturals. You want your all precious humans to leave the town?" She knew very well what she was talking about there.

"Kol, have you heard anything about your brother Klaus lately?" she asked that even. She hasn't spoken with Care about that ever since Caroline made him leave the town. She didn't wanna talk with her friend. She knew it's very touchy subject.
Back to top Go down
Katrien Blackburn
Vampire
Vampire
Katrien Blackburn

PostSubject: Re: It's time to confrront the demons   It's time to confrront the demons EmptyMon May 22, 2017 6:48 am

"Joke is on you Bennett witch. But you can't say you don't like something if you didn't try it. And for blood..." she looked at the girl's neck and smiled.
"It's just so delicious" she smiled and looked at Bonnie again.

"That is true." Katrien smiled but her smile was fake, in her eyes, you can see something even worse; amusement.
"But do I need to tell you, I'm 900 years old. Yeah, it's soo many years." She said almost singing.
"You can't defeat me just like that. You little abracadabra magic just won't work on me that easily" she looked at Bonnie once again before she grabbed her glass and started drinking vodka once again.

"By me? But why?" She said mumbling and she acted like she will start crying in every moment.
"What I did to you to see you like that? You don't love me anymore?"
After that words, she started laughing a lot.
"Don't be silly little witch. If I kill every person in this town, I'll just find another city. Don't try to manipulate with me" she frowned and raised her hand.
"Don't try to manipulate with me" she shook her head in disapproving.

"Why are you asking about Klaus?" something was visible on her face once when she heard that name. It was fear.
Klaus was probably the only one who was able to kill her. And she wasn't sure he won't do that when he see her next time.
"Klaus is in New Orleans, of course," she said and started drinking blood again.
After few more minutes, she let girls body to fall on the ground.
"She is dead, she is useless now. Katrien frowned and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett
Witch
Witch
Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: It's time to confrront the demons   It's time to confrront the demons EmptyMon May 22, 2017 5:51 pm

"Well for you yes. No thank you still. Not interested drinking the blood really," she said there and sighed. She really wishes at times that Klaus could have killed her but seems like there were other plans with this woman.

Bonnie rolled her eyes and even smirked for a second. "Well, that's what you think. I know more about magic than you can imagine. But I'm not here to harm you or anyone else," she said and sighed. This woman did really get her nerves.

"Oh my god. I'm so worried about you. Who I'm kidding I don't care about your cry story," Bon said and rolled her eyes. She didn't believe it even one bit. She has seen many things in her life.

"Ugh, whatever. Do whatever you want I guess. Just don't try to eat my friends," she said. She was serious about. Some of them were still humans, well very few actually. Since there was barely any humans left.

"Just curious," she said and noticed something in Katrien eyes, the fear? So she knew maybe one of her weak spots which could be a good thing at times. "Nothing really. Just haven't heard about him for awhile. That's all," she added with a smirk.

She looked at the death girl and sighed. "Poor her, I hope you rest in peace," she whispered mostly to herself. She knew there can be peace somewhere in after life.
Back to top Go down
Katrien Blackburn
Vampire
Vampire
Katrien Blackburn

PostSubject: Re: It's time to confrront the demons   It's time to confrront the demons EmptyTue May 23, 2017 5:19 pm

"I know you are not here because of that. But that is the pity." Katrien smiled and shook her head.
"You see, because of your weakness, this woman will die. So, even if you won't kill her by yourself, it still means the blood will be on your hands." Katrien wanted to see. She wanted to see how long it will take for this witch to just snap and try to kill her.

"Why not?" She smiled once when she finally found the way to make this witch nervous.
"Maybe Elena can be next. I wonder how she tastes. Many tried to kill her, so I guess she will be something like the best dessert" Katrien smiled and frowned pretending to think about that.
"Yes, maybe Klaus will let me kill her now when her blood is useless for him. It seems like we found who will be next victim of the animal attack in Mystic Falls." Katrien looked at the Bonnie daring her to say anything.

"You see, you are a bad witch. You are okay with killing as long as Elena and whoever is your friend, stay safe. I think other witches will see you as a disappoinment." Katrien frowned and looked at the girl.
"What is your name sweety?"

"I...I'm Amanda." Girl said and Katrien looked at Bonnie again.
"Okay, so it's okay if Amanda dies as long as Elena is safe" Katrien shook her head and killed Amanda.

"Oh, she won't find a peace. Who knows, maybe she will even haunt you" Katrien shrugged.
She looked at Kol and smiled.
"Sunshine, give me another vodka. Make it double" she winked and looked at Kol who was amused with this situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time to confrront the demons   It's time to confrront the demons Empty

Back to top Go down

It's time to confrront the demons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Behind the reality :: Mystic Falls :: The Mystic Grill-
Jump to: